Industry level training in all styles for stage and screen!
Group acting classes for students who share a desire to perform and learn technical acting skills.
- Weekly (FRIDAY) 1.5 hour term-time acting classes for Junior (4 YO-Grade 6), Intermediate (Grades 7-9); Senior/Graduate (Grades 10 and over) and Performance Team (by audition and interview only)
- Students learn valuable acting skills for the stage and screen
- Confidence building and personal development
- The studio produces live theatrical productions each year (Show Dates 11-14 August)
- End of year acting showcase to be performed at the end of Term 4
- Cost is a per term fee and will be provided upon enquiry
- Invoices will be issued to parents each term via email.
ADVANCED ACTING TRAINING
Students focus on professional acting training and audition techniques, while also covering screen tests, show reel content and vital skills for navigating the industry for young performers.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
Our classes cover show reel content selection, classic and contemporary literature, acting techniques for STAGE and SCREEN, monologue selection and preparation, commercials, improvisation and audition training. We also specialise in Shakespeare and Greek Theatre.
Classes are led by our qualified, experienced award-winning industry experts and include exclusive information about current industry projects and audition opportunities.
Let your light shine on stage in one of our magnificent productions. We train students to industry level from a very young age and take great pride in our shows. Our studio is renowned for producing magnificent shows and memorable experiences for our students.
Our Studio has produced over 50 shows. See some of our PAST PRODUCTIONS HERE!