Confidence building, improvisation and personal development
Group drama classes on Saturday, a perfect way to start the drama journey through developing confidence, social skills and performance skills.
- Weekly (SATURDAY) 1.5 hour term-time acting classes for Junior (4 YO-Grade 6, 3:00-4:30pm) and Intermediate (Grades 7-9, 3:00-4:30pm);
- Students focus on confidence building, improvisation and personal development
- Performance skills for the stage and screen
- Students will produce an informal showcase at the end of each term with no formal productions or rehearsals
- Cost is a per term fee and will be provided upon enquiry
- Invoices will be issued to parents each term via email.