Confidence building, improvisation and personal development
Group drama classes on Saturday, a perfect way to start the drama journey through developing confidence, social skills and performance skills.
- Weekly (SATURDAY) 1.5 hour term-time acting classes for Junior (4 YO-Grade 6) and Intermediate (Grades 7-9);
- Students focus on confidence building, improvisation and personal development
- Performance skills for the stage and screen
- Students will produce an informal showcase at the end of each term with no formal productions or rehearsals
- Cost is a per term fee and will be provided upon enquiry
- Invoices will be issued to parents each term via email.
Drama classes are engaging, fun and confidence boosting! Many students attend classes at our studio for the fun, theatrics and wonderful art of drama and acting.
Through engagement in carefully constructed activities students gain the confidence to express themselves and discover who they truly are.
We teach core values that empower young people: confidence; discipline; commitment; respect; empathy; literature; performance skills; and teamwork.